The Mission of Acacia Middle School:
The mission of Acacia Middle School is to provide a rigorous educational program founded upon the concept of “Cougar P.R.I.D.E.” Positive, Respectful, Individuals, Dedicated to Excellence.
We will challenge.
We will motivate.
We will expect success.
The Vision of Acacia Middle School:
Create and maintain an “Educational Community” between students, parents, staff, and other stakeholders to achieve academic excellence in a safe environment built upon a foundation of trust and meaningful professional relationships.
1. Students centered decisions
2. “California Distinguished School”
3. Accountability for all
4. Goal centered learning
1. ASB activities
2. Student clubs, intramural sports program, sports program, drama, art, etc.
3. Community outreach committee
4. Personal growth
1. Defined systems designed to meet demand/accountability
2. Vertical/Horizontal communication
3. Defined breakdown of organization roles/responsibilities
4. Professional Learning Communities
The Beliefs of Acacia Middle School:
We believe every student can learn.
We believe all students have the right to a safe learning environment.
We believe students, staff, and parents will be successful by building upon our strengths through teamwork, collaboration, and respect.
We believe in high expectations, personal responsibility, and acceptance of others.
We believe in helping students develop their skills and interests toward becoming productive citizens of their community.